Free Summer Lunch Meals! Almuerzos de Verano Gratis!
Click HERE to view date and location information for the free summer lunch program for youth under 18 years of age.
Free and Reduced Meal Applications
We will begin accepting applications July 1st for the 15-16 School Year.
Any application received for the 15-16 School Year MUST be dated after July 1 or it will be returned.
Online Meal Payments
Check your students' breakfast/lunch meal program balance by registering for www.MySchoolBucks.com. You will need your student's ID number in order to register. The website (formerly known as www.MyNutriKids.com) provides a number of key features you will find beneficial including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- See daily transactions such as breakfast and meal lunch purchases (as well as a la carte sales such as milk and fruit)
- Automatic deposits when your child's account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
- Low balance email notifications.
- Check balances without having to add money (available at all schools)
Buy 10 meals, get one free!!! Purchase the equivalent of ten meals at your student's site ($30 for elementary and $35 for middle and high school) and receive one free lunch meal! Please note: The convenience fee for cafeteria account deposits will be $1.95, which will cover all deposits made within a single transaction. Tip: Add all of your students to one account and pay only one transaction fee!
San Rafael City School District meals are healthy, tasty and affordable. We actively solicit feedback from our students to help ensure that we are serving food that our students love to eat!
- LUNCH: We offer both hot and cold lunches. Every lunch includes fresh fruits and vegetables, a healthy carbohydrate, lean protein and choice of 1% or Fat Free milk from Clover Stornetta.
- Breakfast: Our breakfasts consist of all whole grain products, and may be served with natural sunflower seeds, string cheese, yogurt, or other protein based component. Breakfast also includes a choice of fruit and 1% or Fat Free milk.
- After School Snacks: Our after school snack program consists of a rotating menu of whole grain snack products, protein items and/or 100% fruit juice. Two components must be served to qualify as a reimbursable snack. Components can be: milk, grain/bread, meat/meat alternate, vegetable, fruit.