Free and Reduced Meal Applications
Online Meal Payments
Check your students' breakfast/lunch meal program balance by registering for www.MySchoolBucks.com. You will need your student's ID number in order to register. The website (formerly known as www.MyNutriKids.com) provides a number of key features you will find beneficial including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- See daily transactions such as breakfast and meal lunch purchases (as well as a la carte sales such as milk and fruit)
- Automatic deposits when your child's account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
- Low balance email notifications.
- Check balances without having to add money (available at all schools)
Buy 10 meals, get one free!!! Purchase the equivalent of ten meals at your student's site ($30 for elementary and $35 for middle and high school) and receive one free lunch meal! Please note: The convenience fee for cafeteria account deposits will be $1.95, which will cover all deposits made within a single transaction. Tip: Add all of your students to one account and pay only one transaction fee!
What's New In Food Service
What's new for 2014-2015 in Food Service:
It's an exciting year for our department! Rita Kesler and Amanda Warren, RD have been welcomed to the district and are excited to be a part of the great Nutrition Services team! Rita Kesler is the new Director of Nutrition services and comes with a lengthy background in school food service as well as migrant feeding programs. Amanda Warren is a Registered Dietitian and has experience in schools in the western region.
The main focus this year will be on observing school programs and how our new team can elevate our program to new heights.
Welcome Rita and Amanda!
San Rafael City School District meals are healthy, tasty and affordable. We actively solicit feedback from our students to help ensure that we are serving food that our students love to eat!
- LUNCH: We offer both hot and cold lunches. Every lunch includes fresh fruits and vegetables, a healthy carbohydrate, lean protein and choice of 1% or Fat Free milk from Clover Stornetta.
- Breakfast: Our breakfasts consist of all whole grain products, and may be served with natural sunflower seeds, string cheese, yogurt, or other protein based component. Breakfast also includes a choice of fruit and 1% or Fat Free milk.
- After School Snacks: Our after school snack program consists of a rotating menu of whole grain snack products, protein items and/or 100% fruit juice. Two components must be served to qualify as a reimbursable snack. Components can be: milk, grain/bread, meat/meat alternate, vegetable, fruit.