Free and Reduced Meal Applications
Online Meal Payments
If you have used MyNutrikids.com for online meal payments, you should have recieved an email from Nutrikids stating that the online payment system you will now be using is MySchoolBucks.com. This new website provides a number of key features you will find beneficial including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child's account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
- Low balance email notifications.
Your existing username and password for MyNutrikds.com will remain the same at MySchoolBucks.com. The convenience fee for cafeteria account deposits will be $1.95, which will cover all deposits made within a single transaction.
What's New In Food Service
What's new for 2014-2015 in Food Service:
It's an exciting year for our department! Rita Kesler and Amanda Warren, RD have been welcomed to the district and are excited to be a part of the great Nutrition Services team! Rita Kesler is the new Director of Nutrition services and comes with a lengthy background in school food service as well as migrant feeding programs. Amanda Warren is a Registered Dietitian and has experience in schools in the western region.
The main focus this year will be on observing school programs and how our new team can elevate our program to new heights.
Welcome Rita and Amanda!
San Rafael City School District meals are healthy, tasty and affordable. We actively solicit feedback from our students to help ensure that we are serving food that our students love to eat!
- LUNCH: We offer both hot and cold lunches. Every lunch includes fresh fruits and vegetables, a healthy carbohydrate, lean protein and 1 percent low fat milk from Clover Stornetta.
- Breakfast: Our breakfasts consist of all whole grain products, and may be served with natural sunflower seeds, string cheese, yogurt, or other protein based component. Breakfast also includes a choice of fruit, and 1 percent low fat milk.
- After School Snacks: Our after school snack program consists of whole grain snack products and 100 percent fruit juice