Free and Reduced Meal Applications
Application for Free/Reduced Meals - English
Online Meal Payments
If you have used MyNutrikids.com for online meal payments, you should have recieved an email from Nutrikids stating that the online payment system you will now be using is MySchoolBucks.com. This new website provides a number of key features you will find beneficial including:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child's account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
- Low balance email notifications.
Your existing username and password for MyNutrikds.com will remain the same at MySchoolBucks.com. The convenience fee for cafeteria account deposits will be $1.95, which will cover all deposits made within a single transaction.
What's New In Food Service
What's new for 2011-12 in Food Service.
- We now buy our bread and buns from Alvarado street Bakery. Check out their website and their amazingly nutrient dense delicious breads
- We are diving into our Campaign to have farm to delivery dock. We are outreaching to farmers to deliver their harvest straight to our delivery dock so we can get it onto our students plates straight from the source, no middle man. We are starting with local apples from Sebastopol
- We are creating an amazing partnership with The Center for Ecoliteracy to help us rethink our school lunch.
- Salad bars, or modified salad bars are available at all our schools at lunch.
- We will be revisiting the District's Wellness Policy and bringing up to date
I am looking forward to another great year, moving forward to bring our students the best food possible.
Elena Dibble, Director of Food Services
San Rafael City School District meals are healthy, tasty, and affordable. We take pride in our menu creation process. We actively solicit feedback from our students to help ensure that we are serving food that our students love to eat!
- LUNCH: We offer both hot and cold lunches. Every lunch includes fresh fruit and vegetables, a healthy carbohydrate and lean protein, and 1 percent lowfat milk
- Breakfast: Our breakfasts consist of primarily whole grain products, and may be served with natural sunflower seeds, string cheese, yogurt, or other protein based component. Breakfast also indcludes a choice of fruit, and 1 percent lowfat milk
- After School Snacks: Our after school snack program consists of whole grain snack products and 100 percent fruit juice